We are now hiring an Office Manager – the ideal colleague has a minimum 3 years of similar professional experience, a fluent level of English, outstanding organizational, communication and time management skills and is already passionate about gastronomy. Send your CV and cover letter, both in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 24, 2019.
About the role and the team:
Gault&Millau is the first international gastronomy guide in Romania, publisher of the Guide to Restaurants and Guide to Romanian Wines. Our mission is to bring together the sophisticated audience with the finest taste creators by identifying, evaluating, ranking and promoting experiences [restaurants, wines].
In your role, you will be at the heart of all our daily operations, bringing in top notch time management, organizational and communication skills to support all our projects contributing to our mission. Ideally, you are already passionate about gastronomy – if not, being in our team will certainly make this happen.
You will feel at ease among us if you share our entrepreneurial mindset and if you want to be part of a pioneering work for the benefit of gastronomy in Romania. Our mission here is supported by our values: leadership, excellence, respect and growth. Our fast-paced working style keeps us focused on results, pragmatic, supportive with our colleagues and strict with our professional and personal time balance. We take ownership, we communicate clearly and transparently, we have an analytical and feedback-centered approach, making sure to properly celebrate our achievements and to learn from results that are below our expectations.
- Fluent level of English
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Growth mindset (as detailed here: https://fs.blog/2015/03/carol-dweck-mindset/)
Preferred abilities and skills:
- Communicating effectively - written or verbally, in both Romanian and English
- Managing multiple requests at the same time and prioritizing effectively
- Having a good sense of time, especially when working with tight deadlines
- Working in a structured manner, oriented towards keeping files/ items neat and orderly
- Being at ease with assuming ownership
- Being result oriented and easily reverting to creative solutions
- Having mental flexibility and intellectual curiosity
- Paying attention to details
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Working autonomously once essential rules are set
- Having a good command of Microsoft Office
- Being self-driven and with a high level of energy, especially when it comes to dealing with uncertainty
- Manage general administrative tasks and provide administrative support on all ongoing projects
- Manage correspondence of the company (keep track of all inward and outward documents)
- Ensure effective management of our know-how (receiving, screening, categorizing and filing various documents/ elements of know-how)
- Ensure communication inside and outside the company on agreed topics via all used channels, screen communication and propose manners of solving requests
- Provide basic HR, legal, accounting and marketing support (e.g. handle first contact with candidates, proof-read contracts, deal with expense reports, support production of marketing materials)
- Coordinate or take active part in internal and external events
- Upload content and monitor all digital channels [website, social media]
- Manage and update the company’s databases
- Plan and implement direct mailing initiatives
- Manage schedule and agenda of the management team
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for our team and collaborators
- Manage office space and facilities
- Produce reports on various operational topics
- Translate files (EN-RO and RO-EN)
- Manage all protocol activities
Apply by sending us your CV and cover letter, both in English, by January 24, 2020 - email@example.com.